147 grain round nose flat point 9mm luger. We utilize premium once fired brass to complete these cartridges. Meets minimum power factor for IDPA and USPSA when test fired from a 5 barrel. Make sure you check your velocity prior to a match.
Ammunition Will Be Loaded With Spark Munitions In-House Made Hi-Tek Coated Projectiles
- We make these in-house
- Projectiles feature a Hi-Tek coating that will not lead your barrel, turn your hands different colors, or wear off.
- Sized to .356 Diameter.
- Current coatings are: Black, Spark Green, and Black with Green Flake.
- We accuracy, hardness, acetone, and coating test each batch of projectiles.
- Cuts down on spall when shooting steel unlike traditional jacketed projectiles.
- Muzzle Velocity: 920 fps - 135 Power Factor
18 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
runs great through my colt commando
i have put 200 rounds of this through my mpx with no issues. ran it through my 2011, also no issues. great ammo, cant go wrong.
Very pleased with this ammunition. We used 200 rounds and they worked flawlessly. I will purchase more when they become available.
Love the 147 gr 9mm from Spark. New user but it was night and day over the 115 and 124 gr I was using for 3gun. Would recommend to anyone. I’m using a 6.2 oz buffer and there is little to no recoil in my FX-9 pistol carbine.
Thanks Spark for providing great ammo at an amazing price.
Accurate and reliable
Clean reliable great for training great for those shooting with hand issues. Customer service top notch. I would definitely order and continue ordering from these guys.
Great product and buying experience as last time.... will be buying for life.... or the government makes it illegal.
These rounds worked flawlessly and they look awesome too! Spark munitions was easy to order from and the product came quick. Shipping was far more reasonable than many other companies I have ordered from. Spark Munitions for the win!!!